Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cowboy Margaritas

Thank you to my amazing aunt for teaching me of this amazing recipe!!
I better give you a fair warning. These drinks do not taste like there is 12 oz of tequila in them- but they do.  Luckily for me, I 1. handle my alcohol like a champ, and 2. cannot take a whole lot of sweet anything so after two or so drinks my tummy tells me its time to cool it (although I wish it never told me!)

Cowboy Margaritas
12 oz- condensed limeade 
its that frozen juices in the freezer isle! the Ft Irwin commissary doesn't carry it so i used lemonade and it turned out perfectly fine, so yours will probably be greener than the picture
12 oz- squirt
12oz- beer
12oz- tequila



mix them all together and enjoy :) don't forgot to put salt around the edges! 

No comments:

Post a Comment