Saturday, December 21, 2013

bomb.com spaghetti

So…some times I just think I have my shit together, you know, great job, awesome husband, perfect (almost perfect) dog, lovely home, amazing friends and family. Sometimes my ducks are in such a wonderful row!

...and then sometimes, my life is a HOT MESS. and right now its SUPER messy.  I'm not sure when I got thrown this motivational curve ball, but the last 2 weeks or so, my life is a hot hot sweaty mess (which is funny because I haven't moved enough to sweat in 2 weeks either).  I think its because I thought I was getting the flu, I was super nauseous, and tired, and no I'm not pregnant.  And then I never got sick, and then I got a little bit of allergies (Eric says its a cold, but I never get colds so I'm sure its allergies) and yeah, somehow in the last 2 weeks my life went from neat and orderly, to an absolute pig sty. 




So this is my kitchen right now- well no, not any more.  I did finally clean, before I cooked, because that would be nasty to cook around all the diseases that I'm sure ended up growing in my sink.
Anyways I'm embarrassed, so Please tell me I'm not the only person who has let this happen (and no this is not the first time it has happened, but I swear its super rare!)


ok so now that you know a little background on my life, you should also know I'm a carb queen. which is why my gluten free diet lasted like, ermm 3 months?? I could NOT live that lifestyle, even though it gives me a terrible tummy ache, its so worth it.  

yeah well what makes life's little puzzle pieces come together more than spaghetti??
NOTHING!

Now I always add cottage cheese to my spaghetti, because I need protein, the joys of not eating meat.

OK this recipe is BOMB… and it may or may  not cause you to have a heart attack, but seriously, sometimes you just need to enjoy food, and not worry about it.

God must have loved calories, He made so many of them!



Bomb.com Spaghetti
1 package of noodles (cooked)
1 package (1lbs) cottage cheese
4 oz cream cheese (softened)
1/4 C. sour cream
1 jar spaghetti sauce 
shredded cheese to top
1/2 cup butter (feel free to use FAR less, I know I did)







Combine in a bowl, cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream. and set aside.



















In a 9x13 pan put a few slices of butter on the bottom, layer half of your noodles on top of the butter, layer half of your cheese mixture on top of the noodles, add more noodles, more butter, and then top with spaghetti sauce (feel free to use ground beef in your sauce, I just think cows are gross) 
put in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes, top with cheese and let it melt.

ENJOY!! 
Im going to be honest, I licked my plate clean on this one. LICKED IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment