Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mexican Stuffed Pita Pockets

I actually just downloaded all of my phone pictures onto my computer and I found this GEM of a treat!!! I had almost forgotten all about it, and I didn't even use my nice camera for the picture, so I must not have intended on sharing the recipe- but I changed my mind, the world should know how delicious this is!!


Mexican Stuffed Pita Pockets
1 can of black beans - drained and rinsed
1 can of corn- drain
1 rice avocado- chopped into chunks
1/2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese
1 large tomato diced
1 small onion- diced
1/2 bunch of cilantro- chopped
salt and pepper to taste
package of pita pockets cut in half.

in a large mixing bowl, mix everything together (aside for the pita), fill pita pockets with mixture and enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment