Sunday, March 1, 2015

Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry

So this is really less of a recipe, and more of any idea. since its so easy, its hard to even call it a "recipe"- you could probably just look at the picture and figure out how to make it, but either way I will share it- also I know soy sauce isn't actually a "clean" food, but it says right on the packaging that preservatives make up 1/10 of 1% of the ingredients, and well screw it, that's clean enough!


Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry
2 chicken breasts- chunked
1 bunch of Asparagus (ends cut off and then cut into 2-3 inch sticks)
2-3 cloves of garlic- diced
soy sauce- to taste

In a fry pan, add chicken, and asparagus (I suppose you could use some oil, but I'm trying to cut that out of my life right now) after a few minutes, add garlic and soy sauce to taste.  cook until chicken is well cook! boom too easy! 

dinner is served

No comments:

Post a Comment