Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Downy Unstopables in the wax warmer

so back up life to say a month or so ago? i was out shopping and i was feeling like just wasting money on a  bunch of crap i don't need (hey i just started working for the first time in over a year, I'm allowed to go a little crazy with a few pay checks)- when out of the depths of some nasty isle filled with crap i saw it… a wax warmer… and i was like I NEED THAT (i didn't even know what it was at this point but i knew, i NEEDED it) so i got it, and i bought a bunch of weird smells to go with it, like ocean breeze (oh please, the ocean smells like dead fish and homeless men) and apple pie (i don't like apple pie, why would i like the smell).
Anyways i got home, and i never ever for a second regretted my decision, but i always felt like something was missing in our relationship.  see call me crazy, but i don't want my house to smell like baked goods, I've put on enough weight, we don't need the neighbors thinking I'm baking pie every day on top of that! i want my house to smell FRESH, like i don't have a dog that shits in the house. so here i am on pinterest (i have a lot of free time) and i see that you can put downy unstoppable in your wax warmer, so i was like YES!! but then i thought, "Oh boy this sorta sounds like it could be a pin-tastrophe ."


either way i was super super pumped when it WORKED, and its way less messy that all that wax every where.  the little beads melt but they aren't wax and they just seem easier to deal with. boom I'm one happy girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment