Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BBQ chicken sandwiches in the slow cooker

 To die for Pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches- so I made this as a "freezer to crock pot cooking" meal on Sunday . Yesterday I made them for dinner and we liked them so much i made them for lunch again today! and so super easy. 
I actually lied on Sunday- when i gave you the recipe, that was the recipe i found on some random site online, however when i went to cook it, i realized i didn't have some of the ingredients. so i just made it up! and while i can't say the real recipe isn't good. id give this new (sorta new, sorta just i have the attention span of a 6 month old baby, and forgot some things in the store) recipe a 9.9/10
so here you all go… ENJOY


BBQ chicken 
3 chicken breasts 
1/2 onion (chopped)
1/2 bottle of BBQ sauce 
1/2 cup of Italian salad dressing
2 Table spoon worcestershire sauce (can you believe i actually had it on hand?) 

P.S i don't actually believe in measuring my food out. i just guess, so those 2 table spoons were just eyeballing it. like i said, I'm a lazy cook!

toss it in the crock pot for a couple hours and wallah best meal ever

I topped my sammy off with some cheese and mayo, but that was only because i was scared to eat BBQ sauce, didn't know if id like it- but i didn't like it, i LOVED IT. 


the only thing id change about this recipe this time is to double it, or triple it- hey I'd be just fine if we had this every day for the rest of my life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment