Friday, September 19, 2014

Mississippi Come Back Sauce


I have only been to Mississippi once, post Katrina, and I never ever had this sauce there, but maybe if I had, I would be back there right now! super delicious sauce!!

I do have to mention I didn't use "measurements" so much as I "eyeballed" it.  And I may have used too much chile sauce (Sriracha) and I'm massively pregnant, and my heart burn was SOO mad at me. so be careful, don't make yours look this red please! lol

Mississippi Come Back Sauce
1 c. mayo
1/4 c. Chili sauce
1/2 t garlic salt
1/2 t Worcestershire sauce
1/2 t pepper

mix all ingredients together, store in an air tight container in the fridge

I hear this is great on EVERYTHING, likes salads and sandwiches and anything else you "dip" I used it with my Baked Chicken Tenders and it was AMAZING :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment