Sunday, September 21, 2014

Oreo Brownies


I almost don't need a picture... this is obviously amazing... especially since two of my three pregnancy cravings are Oreos, and brownies.  It doesn't take a genius to decide they should be cooked together!  I made these really simple.  A bagged brownie mixture, and a few Oreos, and a very long contemplation of why in the world I had never thought to make this before!




Oreo Brownies
one bag of brownies (and what ever its ingredients are)
and a few Oreos (enjoy as many or as few as you would like)

spray the bottom of the pan with grease, place a layer of broken cookies along the bottom.  Fill with brownie mix, and cook according to brownie directions

Mine did take about 5-10 minutes longer than normal, but I'm not exactly sure why.  So keep an eye on them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment