Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mouth Watering Parmesan Chicken

This chicken is life changing. No joke.  I almost died, and its unbelievably easy to make! (and very few dishes!).  I know I always rant and rave about all of my recipes.  But this hands down is the
BEST RECIPE YET!!!!
I don't want to keep you waiting any longer! so ill get right to the good stuff today!

Parmesan Chicken
1 c. mayo 
1/2 c grated Parmesan
1 t garlic salt
1 t. pepper
1 t. season salt (like Lawry's) 
4 chicken breasts

Preheat the oven to 350.
In a  small bowl (or regular sized bowl I suppose) mix mayo, cheese and seasonings.  
line a pan with tin foil and grease (because that makes life easier!).  place the chicken in the pan, and spread half of the mayo/cheese mixture on top of chicken.  cook for 30 minutes.  flip the chicken and spread the last half of the mixture on top.  cook another 20-30 minutes (or until golden brown). 
serve and ENJOY :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment