Thursday, December 26, 2013

Franks and BBQ Chicken Bites

HOLY COW- so I started this recipe, planning to follow it, but then I realized the recipe I had called for 1 tsp of hot sauce, and I was like "hold up, that's hardly HOT wings" so I changed it, completely!!
p.s these work great as a freezer meal, or more as a freezer treat!  just toss in the oven or microwave when ready to eat them!


Franks and BBQ Chicken Bites
1/2 C. BBQ sauce
3/4 C. Franks Red Hot
2 T vinegar 
1 bag of chicken breast strips



combine in a bowl BBQ sauce, franks, vinegar.  cook chicken breasts and then marinate them in the sauce. 
ENJOY




They say they are all natural, but I highly doubt it.  
That being said, they are super easy and I was making freezer meals, so why waste money on fresh chicken when I'm just going to freeze it anyways?




No comments:

Post a Comment