Saturday, December 7, 2013

One Pot Pasta

So I hosted thanksgiving this year- which means we have gone the last week and some odd days living on left overs! so I finally got back to the kitchen today to make some lunch (and if I have another bite of mashed potatoes or green bean casserole I might just throw up!)
Anyways you know I don't do dishes (I mean I do, I don't live in a pig pen, I just don't enjoy doing it!)
so I came up with this 1 pot pasta, plus I think the noodles taste a billion times better when they are cooked in broth instead of water!


One Pot Pasta
1 package frozen spinach
1 box fettuccine noodles
1 onion- diced
1 can diced tomatoes (or use fresh if you want!)
3 T. olive oil
1/2 package of fresh mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic- diced
basil- to taste
oregano- to taste
crushed red pepper- to taste

 toss it all into 1 large pan, and cook until noodles are cooked! 
and then ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment