Sunday, December 22, 2013

Crock pot Fiesta Rice and Chicken

I actually totally forgot I made this meal, like 2 weeks ago, and then I accidentally hit "import all" when I hooked my camera up to my computer (which was like 5000 pictures) … Then I found these pictures and I was like "THAT WAS SO GOOD!" so I figure I'll upload it now!


p.s I have to admit that I accidentally forgot to use a crock pot liner- and that is why I have not posted a crockpot meal in a while-  this BURNED to the edges, and yeah. I had to soak it for a week! (ok I didn't HAVE too, I just didn't want to wash it)

Fiesta Rice and Chicken
1 package Fiesta Sides- Taco Rice
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts- diced 
1 onion-chopped
1 can black beans
1 can diced tomatoes
1 C. corn
olive oil (follow directions on the rice)


Toss everything in the crock pot for 4-6 hours on HIGH. top with cheese and sour cream, if you like. and ENJOY 

No comments:

Post a Comment