Saturday, December 21, 2013

Franks Chicken

This wasn't really going to be a blog post, but then it turned out to be delicious, and I randomly took a picture of it before I cooked it (to send to Eric so he could get excited) and so you only get one picture, but let me tell you. this is YUMMY



Franks Chicken
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
1/4 C Franks hot sauce
1 Tablespoon vinegar
1 Tablespoon butter- melted
1/4 Tablespoon pepper

In a bowl combine melted butter, vinegar and hot sauce. place chicken in a pan, pour sauce over the chicken.  add pepper and toss in the oven at 435 for 45 minutes, or until fully cooked!

ENJOY!

  please note my disposable pans, because like I said in my last post, my life is a hot mess right now, and I just couldn't be bothered to do ANY dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment