Sunday, December 22, 2013

Undone Baked Tacos

I had no intention of creating this invention. I was actually just craving some beans and a tortilla (it makes me feel like I'm back in Kenya, with beans and chapati) but then my lovely husband reminded me that he NEEDED a snack to go with his football games, to which I told him, he needed to make some food then!

Anyways I then decided I would just make tacos, I already was gonna make the beans and the tortilla, so why not add chicken, salsa, cheese etc.

But like I have said a billion times, I am a VERY lazy cook, and so for as much as I love myself some tacos, I feel like by the time you get done, with the pan for the chicken, the pot for the beans, a bowl for cheese, a bowl for salsa, a bowl for sour cream, a cutting board and bowl for tomatoes…. you get my point, ain't no body got time for all those dishes!

so I decided to just toss them all together and see what would happen. and holy camoly IM BRILLIANT.
 these turned out AWESOME!


























Undone Baked Tacos
2 cans of black beans - do not drain
1-2 chicken breasts- cooked and shredded
1/4 C. sour cream
1/2 C. shredded cheese
1/2 C. salsa
1 C shredded lettuce 
*add anything you on your tacos*

I had to cook my chicken breast, then shred it- but if you are using left overs or something skip this step.
  Then add the 2 cans of beans, and cook for about 20 minutes (or until beans are nice and hot) toss your cheese on top and set back in the oven until the cheese melts.  top off with your favorite taco toppings and scoop into tortillas!!

the best, and easiest way to make tacos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment