Sunday, December 15, 2013

Double Protein Cowboy Chicken

I accidentally made this today- my original goal was to make chili, and then at the store I decided to change it to chicken stroganoff, and then when I got home I remembered stroganoff is like a heart attack waiting to happen, so I went back to the chili idea, but then I didn't have some things. so I just through together some of my favorite things and added chicken. Hope you enjoy!!

Double Protein Cowboy Chicken
1 can black beans
1 can diced tomatoes
2 chicken breasts -cubed
1 half onion- chopped
corn (I didn't have any but I know corn would be awesome in it) 

mix all the ingredients in a baking dish
cook at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour
ENJOY

Seriously, how easy?? 
p.s the double protein is because I put my two main protein sources together (beans and chicken!)

No comments:

Post a Comment