Monday, November 25, 2013

crock pot ravioli

I'm a bit of a carb over-loader, so crock pot pasta was a no brainer.
Now this is my own recipe, but I've always just tossed the frozen ravioli on the stove and then poured sauce over the top, but that was a lot more work than I was willing to put into dinner today (dishes! I tell you! I hate dishes!).  So I decided to toss it all in the crock pot and finish my day at work!

Tips:
I put it in the crockpot for 4 hours, that was a bit long, a touch on the soggy side!
add your own seasonings- I used oregano and crushed red peppers- but I am sure there are a million seasonings I didn't even think to toss in there!



Crock Pot Ravioli 
1 bag frozen ravioli
1 can or jar of pasta sauce
1 c. shredded cheese (optional) 















Toss it all in the crockpot for 2-3 hours






ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment