Sunday, November 10, 2013

miracle foot cream

Ok so this is kind of a gross post. but seriously i can not be the only person with terribly cracked feet…

this problem got especially bad when i started living with my husband… i have never really been the "girly type" but living with girls all through college, pushed me to do things i wouldn't normally do, like use lotion… so now that I live with a guy, all that self-help type things, kind of get forgotten about.

Anyways once we got married we bought these stupid ridiculously expensive bed sheets, and my stupid cracked feet got caught on them, and tore a small hole, which grew, and grew, and grew. and now we probably need some new sheets!


so when i went home last week i showed my mom (thinking i might need to go to the doctor they had gotten so bad) and she gave me some Aveda product and told me it would "help"… help? seriously, THIS IS MAGIC CREAM!!! so in about 3 days of actually putting it on i have seen a MAJOR change.

so invest in this stuff ladies. its MAGIC!!!!
 3 days… can you believe that. twice a day for 3 days!!!

 i don't own this picture, but since i just stole a small portion of the lotion from my mom, in a tupperware container, i don't have the actual product to take a picture of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment