Sunday, November 24, 2013

Life Changing Baked Chicken

Before we begin, let me tell you that this recipe is the reason I quit being a vegetarian after 5 years.

My dad always made "world famous chicken wings" so it was really the only way I knew how to make chicken, so when I was trying to surprise Eric with meat in his meal, I made it this way, only Eric never got that slice of chicken, because after I cooked it, it looked so good I just needed a bite, and that bite turned into two bites, and so on and so forth, and by the time I realized what I had done, I had eaten my first slice of chicken in years (and then felt HORRIBLY sick afterwards, but well worth it!).. I don't recommend vegetarians just diving head first back into the meat world like that.

anyways, ENJOY


P.s this recipe is a little hard for me to share with the world, it's kind of my baby.



Life Changing Chicken
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts (or 4 or 10 or however many you want)
pepper
Lawry's seasoned salt
1/2 Tbs butter (more for more chicken)
Side note: this is not an exact science, just do it to your own tastes!








Put the butter in the button of the pan, put in the chicken, sprinkle with LOTS of pepper and Lawry's.  
p.p.s I put tin foil around my pan so its less work to clean, its totally not necessary if you don't feel like doing it. 



so so so yummy!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment