Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kick- Off Chicken Dip

So after I made this, Eric took his first bite and stand up and yells "IM IN LOVE, IM IN LOVE AND I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS!!!" (this coming from a man who won't hold my hand in public, and still gets all awkward and hardly says "I love you")  but no joke- this is probably the best food I have ever made. Hands down. BEST…

 I have made a  lot of foods in my lifetime- this is THE BEST


        and how perfect that its called Kick Off Chicken, when we were watching Sunday Football


         Kick Off Chicken Dip


1 1/2 c. cooked shredded chicken
1/2 c. franks wing sauce
1/2 c. ranch
1 package Cream Cheese
1 c. shredded cheese

*I forgot the cheese in this picture!



How easy is that??


 add your chicken, franks, ranch and cream cheese, to a pan. cook until cream cheese is melted (mine took about 5 minutes at 450) make sure mixture is mixed. top with cheese. put back in the oven for 2-5 minutes (until cheese is melted) and ENJOY. 



we served it with chips but it would be awesome with bread-  we also thought adding extra chicken and putting it into a tortilla would be AWESOME. so you have lots of choices with this.  it is SO SO SO GOOD…


don't mind my pictures, most of my dishes were dirty so I had to use a dish that was much too big for the serving size. 


P.S this is a bit on the hot side, so feel free to go light on the Franks, and heavy on the ranch- although I like when my eyes burn when I eat food, so I went heavy on the Franks and light on the ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment