Saturday, November 23, 2013

PARTY POTATOES

now Ive said this before. but I LOVE potatoes, and so today I was hard core craving some of my dads Tater Tot hot dish (I'm so Minnesotan calling it Hot dish!) but, one big problem- I don't eat beef, and chicken just didn't sound like it would be a good substitute (although let me know if you have ever tried it with chicken and it was yummy)
    So anyways here I am, wishing and praying I ate beef so i could have myself a little tater tot hot dish and I thought to myself "I always just skip the meat when i cook meals, why not skip the meat on this one?" and that's what I did. and then came PARTY POTATOES, named this, 1 because they are the bomb.com and a party in your mouth, but 2 because I feel like it could be a unique and interesting food to bring to this years holiday gatherings. so ENJOY





Party Potatoes
1 bag of tater tots
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1-2 cups of cheese (more if you'd like, less if you'd rather not)
salt and pepper to taste

could it get any easier??




toss the taters in the soup and then lay on a cookie sheet. cook at 425 for 25-30 minutes. add the cheese and toss back in the oven until melted. and ENJOY :)

would probably be good with like a sour cream sort of dip!!


























random Nike photo- enjoying her new "christmas gift"


boom SO SO SO good!
1095016

No comments:

Post a Comment