Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stuffed Baked Tacos

So I had no idea what to name these, because I sort of invented them- sorta. see I found this recipe for them but then when i went to click on it, the website had been taken down. so I knew what was inside of it (but i added MUCH more because cream cheese and chicken just didn't cut it for me), just didn't know how much, or how to cook them or what. so here's what I did.


Stuffed Baked Tacos
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts (shredded)
1 package of cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheese
green chilies (to taste)
1 package Taco Seasoning
1/2 onion chopped



1 package tortillas






- i also recommend added bell peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, what ever you have lying around- my fridge just happens to be pretty empty right now, and I was really lazy at the grocery store today.









mix all the ingredients and then put on the tortilla, fold the tortilla and place on a baking sheet, spray the tops of the tortillas with cooking spray and bake at 350 for about 20-30 minutes. serve with sour cream or guacamole or salsa.

- i found that 20 minutes in the oven, they weren't as crispy as i would have liked , but by 30 minutes they had sort of "popped". so just keep your eyes on them

No comments:

Post a Comment