Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ooey Gooey Bean and Cheese Dip

Bean and Cheese Dip
2 cans beans - drained
8oz cream cheese
8oz sour cream
1/2 package of taco seasoning
1 tsp garlic salt
2 cups of shredded cheese


let me first say, You could and maybe should cut the cream cheese and sour cream in half, it was a bit too much for me. also I think refried beans may have been better- and perhaps you could add shredded chicken. just ideas- it was excellent just the way I made it too

mix everything other than the shredded cheese, pour into a pan- top with cheese and throw into the oven at 400 degrees until the cheese is hot and melty! 



see it was a bit creamy- for me, if you like it creamy keep it creamy :) 

I did not measure my cheese, I just used 1 handful of cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment