Thursday, January 23, 2014

Baked Enchilada Chicken

So since Monday have I have been hit by a terrible flu bug… my first time getting the flu, ever, I mean, as far as I know, ever.  I'm sure at one point when I was like 7 that i don't remember I probably had it, but I NEVER get sick… so basically I figured I was dying. But by this afternoon I was feeling like (nearly) a million bucks… and that's when I decided I just had to so SOMETHING, I could not lay on the couch for 1 more second, but I also didn't have the energy (I guess I haven't eaten since I had string cheese at 4:30 on Monday) to just stand around in the kitchen for more than a few minutes. so WALLAH  bomb chicken

Baked Enchilada Chicken
2 skinless boneless chicken breast
1/4 package of taco seasoning
1/4 can of enchilada sauce 
(feel free to pour the whole can on their, it won't hurt, its just not needed)


Put your chicken in a baking pan, rub on taco seasoning and pour enchilada sauce over the entire breast.  bake in the oven at 400 for about an hour.  (your oven may be different I'm not sure) 


its so yummy, and easy, and the enchilada sauce makes the chicken so moist! it was great!

Also I topped it with a little salt and pepper.
don't mind my picture. I forgot to take an "after" photo before I took a few bites out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment