Saturday, January 11, 2014

Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while… I was really busy ordering pizza and such.
Anyways, I'm back bringing my A game again (hopefully) and this afternoon for lunch I made an amazing Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich… so enjoy :)


Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich
bread-2 slices per sandwich- buttered
2 small chicken breasts- baked or boiled- then chopped
1/4 to 1/2 chopped onion (to taste)
1/2 C mayo
3 T ranch dressing
cheese slices
salt and pepper to taste

The recipe I had called for boiled chicken, but that sounds like something I give my dog when her tummy hurts. So I baked mine see Life Changing Baked Chicken here to see how to bake a chicken!

Chop your chicken into small bites. In a bowl mix chicken, mayo, onion, ranch, salt and pepper.  warm up a frying pan over medium heat, butter each slice of bread, and toss on the pan, with a slice of cheese and a toss about 1/2 C of mixture. add the additional slice of buttered bread, flip after a few minutes (when golden brown)  and continue to cook until both slices are brown! 

and ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment