Saturday, February 1, 2014

Philly Chicken and Cheese Sandwich in the Crock Pot

Now I have never actually had like a Philly cheese stake- mostly because of the stake part, but when I saw this recipe I HAD to have it.  like seriously, I might die with out it.  that being said, it was just as good as I imagined!

Philly Chicken Sandwich
*crock pot edition*
1 large onion- sliced
2-3 defrosted chicken breasts- cut into chunks
1 green pepper- sliced
2T- Dales seasoning
buns
cheese (your choice) 
2-3 T butter
salt and pepper to taste

Mix the chicken and seasonings in a small bowl, set aside. In the bottom of the crock pot toss in butter, add onions, then green peppers, then top it with the seasoned chicken.  cook on medium for 6-8 hours,  toss the mixture on your bun, top with cheese and ENJOY :) 


was told this is the BEST seasoning for this recipe. found it near the bbq sauces at the grocery store. It was delicious! 


No comments:

Post a Comment