Sunday, February 9, 2014

strawberry margarita jello shots


I originally heard of this idea, on one of those days at work, that drives me to drink… we have all had those days, so don't judge me (plus my coworkers poop and puke on me, and they cry a LOT).  anyways I was sitting in the staff lounge, playing on my phone, wishing I was at home, drinking a margarita, when someone goes "ohh yummy, look, strawberry margarita jello shots!"and showed me this awesome recipe from their phone… THANK YOU, life changing!


Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots
jello package - strawberry
1 C tequila
1/2 C triple sec 
3/4 C boiling water
1 package of strawberries- with the cores taken out

mix the jello and the boiling water add tequila and triple sec.  cut the very tip of your strawberries to get them to stand up right.  fill the core area with the jello and refrigerate for 4 hours! ENJOY
(p.s there will be extra jello so I recommend getting those little cups, because no one has time to shell THAT many strawberries!) 
personally, this took far too long.  Id maybe skip it next time, although they do look cute!

Yummy!

adding the "good stuff"

yeahh, I spilt a lot, but thats oK!

No comments:

Post a Comment