Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Buffalo calzone

This recipe was a bit of an accident, and the idea of a buffalo calzone, is a bit redundant from my buffalo pizza idea. but I promise, this is WAY BETTER (honestly, I didn't even know it was possible). so I know I have already said, I'm a bit of a buffalo freak.  I've been obsessed since I tried some at hooters in San Diego (they really do have the best hot wings! lol) so enjoy this AMAZING recipe…

oh and also, I usually want to put ranch on everything; but I'm trying to be anorexic for a bit, so I haven't been eating it very much. but yesterday was my cheat day, so I put some ranch on my plate and never used it. mostly because there is a ranch flavor to this master piece, and also because its so good, id hate to ruin it!


Buffalo Calzone
1 tube of biscuits or pizza crust (I used flaky layers, but it was a bit tricky to flatten out) 
2 chicken breast- cooked and shredded
wing sauce (i.e Franks) to taste
1 package of ranch mix
1/2 onion chopped
4 oz of cream cheese- softened

in a bowl mix chicken, sauce, ranch, onion and cream cheese.
on a cookie pan, roll out the crust, place the chicken mixture on half the crust. fold the crust over the top of the mixture, and pinch the edges together.  make small slices along the top to allow for steam to escape.  

Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes 
ENJOY!
toss all those lovely ingredients together
can you see the ranch?? YUMMY

I added a few sprinkles of garlic salt on the top for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment