Sunday, February 9, 2014

buffalo chicken Quesadilla


Eric and I made a trip into town (yikes, a 40 minute drive to the nearest "mall") anyways. we decided to get a quesadilla maker!!! brilliant decision I might add.  I also know that I said Id cool it on the buffalo chicken recipes, but I can't help myself I LOVE THEM! so enjoy this beautiful lunch

p.s I might add that the mixture makes about 3 10 inch quesadillas, however I was fully stuffed after eating just half a quesadilla, and then I felt like puking I was so full once I finished the Whole quesadilla!

Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
2 skinless boneless chicken breasts- cooked, shredded
2 oz cream cheese
1 green onion 
1/2 C onion chopped
1/2 C cilantro 
Franks- to taste
cheese- to taste
6- 10 inch tortillas

just mix the chicken, cream cheese, onions, cilantro and franks. Toss the mixture in a tortilla and add cheese, add another tortilla on top.  stick it in your quesadilla maker or on a pan on the stove works great too.
we got it for $17 (plus and additional military discount) can you believe that!
these are AMAZING. 
the little bite of cream cheese makes it so creamy and yummy!






No comments:

Post a Comment