Monday, May 4, 2015

Chipotle Guacamole

So Chipotle recently released their WORLD FAMOUS guacamole... I myself, am perhaps Chipotle's biggest fan, I am also Guacamoles biggest fan... so this is a win win for me!!!

Im not going to make you wait any longer!!

here is the recipe, straight from Chipotles mouth!!


Chipotle Guacamole
2 ripe avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
1/2 Jalapeno, including seeds (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp kosher salt


cut avocados in half, and take out the pit (I usually stab it and twist) 
scoop the avocado out of the shell, and place in a medium bowl.
toss and coat with lime juice.
add the salt and using a fork (or masher) mash until smooth
fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well
taste and adjust seasoning if necessary 




And don't forget to make some AMAZING Margaritas to go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment