Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Italian Dressing, Tuna salad- sala

My mom actually introduced me to this recipe, She wanted to make it, and then couldn't find her recipe for it, so she "guessed" and then once she got done making the tuna salad, realized she was out of bread, so she tossed it on some spinach and called it a day! and I FELL IN LOVE!!

and this is coming for a girl who usually does not really like Tuna, (I hate the smell, but I am ok with the taste).

Anyways, by the time I got home, I couldn't remember her recipe that she made up, so then I "guessed" and made it myself!! MM MMM MM.. so as many of you know, I don't usually measure things out, Aint nobody got time for that, so ill give you my guesstimates, but make it your own! if you like a lot of carrots, add a lot of carrots, not a big radish fan? don't add so many but actually, they radishes are BOMB in it!

Tuna Salad- Salad
a bag of spinach (or equivalent amount if you don't buy the bags)
2 cans of tuna (I prefer in water, but your choice)
5 red radishes- chopped
1/4 onion- chopped
2 celery stocks- chopped
2 Large carrots- chopped
1/2 cup Italian Dressing
salt and pepper to taste

mix everything, other than spinach, in a large bowl. 
when ready to serve. place a few large scoops onto of fresh spinach! and enjoy!!

it is OH SO GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment