Sunday, December 7, 2014

Three Recipe Chicken Chili


What does Three Recipe mean!? easy- I took my three favorite chili recipes, and smashed them together... which made possibly the best chili I have ever tasted in my life!!

 Once again I used chicken, but that doesn't mean you couldn't use a more traditional, ground beef.  Or even ground turkey, which I have been meaning to try!!

I am embarrassed to admit, I made this yesterday for lunch, and then I had seconds, and then I warmed some up for an afternoon snack, and then I had it for dinner, and I may or may not have had it again today for lunch... its THAT GOOD.

When I make this next time, I think I will add an additional chicken breast, mostly because I like my meals with as much protein as I can get, however, there would be no reason to alter this recipe, unless you feel like it!

also where the recipe calls for a can to be "drained" I mean that in the most lazy sense of the term. I just leave the lid unattached but use it to squeeze some of the juices out of the can.. I don't do any of that emptying the contents into a strainer and rinsing water over the top!

Three Recipe Chicken Chili
2 chicken breasts- uncooked and chopped
1 can of black beans- drained
1 can of Great Northern Beans
1 can of southwestern style corn
1/2 block of cream cheese
1 jar of Salsa (or a couple cans of tomatoes)
1/2 can of diced green chilies
1 small onion, chopped
1 package ranch seasoning
1 package of taco seasoning


Stick it in the crock pot on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 5-6 and top with all your favorite toppings

No comments:

Post a Comment